Help text of Name field (WhoId) in Task is not translated when creating the Help text from Event.
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-6329768 ·Reported By 1 users
When creating/editing Help text at Name field of Event in Field & Relationship, then in Translation workbench, Standard Field Help for Name of Event appears. The translated value should be appeared to Event and Task. However, it is not appeared in Task.
1. Open Fields and Relationship in Event.
2. At edit page of Name, type some words in Help text field. Save
3. Open Standard Field Help for Event in Translated workbench
4. Type translated word
5. Save it and open a record detail page in Task
6. Cursor to "i" icon next to Name field.
7. Tooltip appears in Master standard help text. (not translated)
None at the time.
(Create help text for name in Task, if it's available in the Org)
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.