List view - When using Kanban view mode with custom objects, error messages are displayed randomly
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-6289732 ·Reported By 9 users
In Enable "Activate Multiple Currencies" organization ,when using the "Kanban view" with "Custom objects" and "Currency field",the following error messages are displayed randomly
Looks like there's a problem.
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details.
1) Login to Salesforce and switch to Lighting UI.
2) Access [Settings]-[Company Settings]-[Company Information], and Enable "Activate
3) Create Custom Object and Currency custom field.
4) Create Custom Tab
5) Access the custom tab you created.
6) Click the [New] button to create some records.
7) Open the All list view and change to Kanban view.
8) Set the kanban setting as follows. Then click Save button.
Summarize By : (Created Currency Field)
Group By : Owner
9) Click the pin icon to fix the view.
10) After refreshing the page with F5 key, click the record name in Kanban view.
11) If the record page is displayed, click the tab to return to the kanban view.
12) Click another record in Kanban view.
13) Notice that the following errors occur randomly when repeating step 10) - 12).
Using table view mode
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.