Add Products Screen for Opportunity Products Flashes and then Disappears When Creating Opp from Related List in LEX
Last updated 2019-10-12 ·Reference W-6286019 ·Reported By 39 users
Creating an opportunity in Summer '19 from a related list will sometimes flash the add products screen briefly, and then that screen will disappear entirely. This only affects lightning experience, and only when creating the opportunity from a related list.
Enable the "Prompt users to add products to opportunities" feature in Opportunity Settings, and perform the following steps
1) Create an account record in Lightning
2) Ensure the Opportunity related list is on the page layout, as well as the lightning page, so that it is visible when viewing the account in lightning
3) Create 2 product records and give them a standard price
4) Navigate to your account in lightning
5) Click "New" on the opportunity related list
6) Fill in the required fields with anything and click save
7) Notice the add products screen flashes and then disappears
The problem is intermittent, but it's most likely to happen first time the Add Products screen is opened after login.
Manually add the product after creating the opportunity, or create the opportunity from the opportunities tab rather than a related list.
Reported By (39)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.