Gmail Integration with Inbox warning "email recipients have changed.." after adding attendee on Availability window
Last updated 2019-10-12 ·Reference W-6016032 ·Reported By 0 users
Gmail Integration with Inbox users experiencing the following warning when updating email body after adding an attendee on the Availability window:
"email recipients have changed.."
1. Login to Gmail and Gmail Integration with Inbox
2. Create a New Message in Gmail
3. Add an attendee in the New Message TO field
4. Click Availability option
5. Click "add an attendee" option to add a NEW attendee on the email in the Availability window (on the left hand options)
6. Select a time slot in the Availability window
7. Click "Add to Email"
8. Update the email body
9. Observe the above warning (when the draft is saved)
Add any attendees on the New Message window and not on the Availability window
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.