Service Appointment custom validation rule with criteria on Schedule Mode causes an exception
Last updated Yesterday ·Reference W-5942238 ·Reported By 5 users
Service Appointment custom validation rule with criteria on Schedule Mode causes an exception.
1. Login as a System Admin with the required FSL Perms
2. Create a Work Order
3. Create a child Service Appointment
4. Create a validation rule on the Service Appointment object with the following Error Condition Formula:
5. Go back to the Service Appointment you created and edit the Service Appointment to have the following values:
Scheduled Start: current date/time
Scheduled End: current date/time + 1 hour
6. Click Save
- User gets an exception error
- User gets a validation error message
No workarounds at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.