Cannot toggle value of 'Show service appointments not associated with a territory' in Dispatcher Console
Last updated 12 days ago ·Reference W-5907385 ·Reported By 10 users
Cannot toggle value of 'Show service appointments not associated with a territory' in Dispatcher Console.
1. Log in as a Dispatcher
2. Go to the Field Service tab
3. Select Territory filtering
4. Uncheck (or check) the Show service appointments not associated with a territory.
5. Click Save
6. After the changes are saved select Territory filtering
- value is not saved
- value is saved
As a workaround:
1. Have your System Admin create a tab on the User Settings object
2. Navigate to your User Settings record (you'll be listed as the owner)
3. Check or uncheck the 'Show Orphan Services' checkbox and save the changes
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.