My Settings lanuguage field exposes languages not supported in the Community set in Community Builder
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-2727034 ·Reported By 4 users
Any member of a Lightning Community is able to select languages not supported in the Community. This then changes the language values of standard components to a language not intended to be seen by the admin.
1. Access Community Builder for a Community.
2. Click the Settings Menu and select Languages
3. Assign a default language such as English and then a secondary language like French.
4. Publish the Community.
5. Login as a Community user and access the My Settings page.
6. Select the language field.
Note that all org level languages are visible as opposed to the two languages (English and French) that are set in Community Builder.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.