Under LEX, apex:outputLink redirects to classic view, instead of Lightning view
Last updated 2018-10-13 ·Reference W-4138265 ·Reported By 21 users
From Summer 17, Under Lightning Experience, The links created using <apex:outputLink> tag redirect to classic view instead of lightning view. But in Spring 17, This redirects to the lightning view.
1. Create a visual force page with the below code
<apex:page standardController="Account" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
<apex:outputLink value="/<OpportunityId>" target="_blank">
Where <OpportunityId> is the id of one of the opportunity record.
2. Embed the Visual force page in the Account detail page (Edit the Layout of the account and add the VF page in that)
3. Switch to LEX and access any one of the account record.
4. In account detail page, You can see that the "Test Account" Link.
5. On clicking the link, In Summer 17, You will be redirected to Classic View where as in previous version, you will be redirected to Lightning view as expected.
Reported By (21)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.