'Login As user ' in lightning with lock session to domain invalidate session quickly
Last updated Yesterday ·Reference W-4096603 ·Reported By 170 users
In Summer '17, if both a System Admin and their user are on Lightning, then the System Admin can encounter a forceful logout when attempting to use 'Login As' to the other Lightning user.
It has been reproduced in Firefox and Chrome.
1. Have an org session setting enable "lock session to domain".
2. Have an admin user and a test user. Have the test user grant login as access to sys admin.
3. Both users use lightning.
4. Login with admin user. Go to users page, click "login" of the test user.
5. Admin is returned to the login screen.
The current workaround is to have the Admin temporarily revert to Classic view before performing Login As. This will prevent the logout, and the Admin may return to Lighting once their Login As session is complete
Reported By (170)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.