Cannot disable a Customer User when there is a Process which updates the User record at the same time.
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-3399068 ·Reported By 3 users
Cannot permanently disable a Customer User when there is a Process which updates the User record at the same time.
0. In an org with Customer Community
1. Enable a Contact as a Customer Community User
2. Create a custom field on User (text field works for this)
3. Create a Process on User, on create and edit, with no criteria. Add an action to set the text field created in #2 to some value. Activate this Process.
4. Try to disable the Customer Community User
Expected Results: External User is permanently disabled.
Actual Result: External user is deactivated, but not disabled.
Disable the Process
Update the Process criteria so the Process does not fire on External Users (e.g. include a condition like "[User].UserType equals Standard").
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.