Clicking "Continue Working" button on the session timeout popup window redirects to login when SSO is enabled
Last updated 7 days ago ·Reference W-3441775 ·Reported By 63 users
While user is logged into Salesforce through the organizations Single Sign On the session will end based off of the session settings in the UI. After clicking the "Continue Working" button when timeout warning is displayed the user is being redirected to login page.
Note:This is an intermittent issue and is only seen when SSO settings are enabled.
1) Set session timeout for organization to 30 minutes and user's profile session timeout to 15 minutes
2) Let browser be idle for 15 min until timeout popup window displays
3) Click "Continue Working" button
4) You will be redirected to login instead of continuing session
- There is no workaround at this time.
- Right now timeout warning is fixed to be 30 secs before session timeout.
- Based on the cases we analyzed so far, we logged a feature request that will help the system admin users to configure the timeout warning time.
*This is NOT a bug.But we are considering it as a feature request*
Reported By (63)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.