Internal Server Error when accessing Connected Apps if it is a part of package which includes Custom Metadata type
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2747620 ·Reported By 1 users
If an installed package has both custom metadata types and connected apps, you will receive an internal server error when accessing the connected apps.
1. Create Connected Apps on your Developer Org
2. Create "Custom Metadata Type"(xxxx__mdt) and "Custom Metadata Record"(xxxx.md)
3. Create a package to include these above 2 components.
4. Install that package in any org.
5. Access the connected app (which is a component of the above listed package)
6. Observe the Internal Server Error XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX (79500372)
Current workaround is to remove the custom metadata types from the package.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.