Long Text Area field not resizable in edit mode when an Entitlement is assigned to a case
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-1562331 ·Reported By 23 users
Long Text Area Field not resizable in edit mode when an Entitlement is assigned to a case
1. Reproducible in any of the latest browsers (verified in Google Chrome and Firefox).
2. Any org with entitlements enabled.
2. Include the Entitlement Name field on the Case page layout, and make sure it's visible and editable through FLS.
3. An editable Long Text Area field on the Case object (the standard Description field should suffice).
4. An Entitlement Process, and an Entitlement with the process assigned to it.
1. Create a new case and save it.
2. Edit it again via the edit button.
3. Notice the text area (for long text area fields) are resizable (resize handles are available).
4. Assign the entitlement, and save the case.
5. Edit it again. Notice that the text area (for long text area fields) is no longer resizable.
You may try removing the Entitlement Fields from the Page Layout; however, if this is neither feasible nor does not resolve the issue, you will need to wait for this to be patched.
Reported By (23)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.