Global Header does not work on Content, Libraries, Reports, or Visualforce tab in communities
Last updated 2018-10-26 ·Reference W-1819505 ·Reported By 27 users
Unable to switch between communities when the user is in the Content tab / Libraries / Visualforce tab. Nothing happens on clicking in the black section in order to change to another community or to access the setup menu
This only occurs when the community branding includes a header. Even using the most basic header possible causes the issue.
The same issue also occurs from the Reports tab, however this occurs regardless of whether or not a custom header is used.
1. Create a community and specify a document to use as a header (just a basic html file would suffice).
2. Enable the content / libraries tab for the community
3. Login as a user with access to that community and access the content / libraries tab
4. Notice that nothing happens when clicking anywhere in the header to change to another community or to access the setup menu
* Do not include a header in the community
* Users would need to access another tab in order to access the drop-down menus (this is the only workaround from the Reports tab)
Reported By (27)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.