Error When Responding to Meeting Request
Last updated 2015-03-31 ·Reference W-1091407 ·Reported By 43 users
An error, "Meeting Request Unavailable", is displayed if an Event invitee attempts to respond to the invite in a browser that has already authenticated into another Salesforce org.
1. Login to a Salesforce production org
2. Open up a new tab in the same browser with the response URL included in the email invite (ensure the invite is generated from an org other than in #1)
3. Try to enter a comment or click the 'reply' button
4. Notice error message
1. Utilize a secondary browser
2. Logout of current Salesforce instance
Reported By (43)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.