Activity Settings page becomes completely inaccessible if user doesn't have permission to custom meeting request logo document
Last updated 2013-10-03 ·Reference W-1413411 ·Reported By 0 users
If you choose to show a custom logo in meeting requests, if the admin who specifies the logo specifies a document that other admins cannot access, then other admins will be locked out of the entire activity settings page.
You need two admin users to reproduce this issue.
1. Admin A uploads image I into My Personal Documents
2. Admin A checks "Show Custom Logo in Meeting Requests" in Activity Settings and sets image I as the custom logo
3. Admin B tries to open Activity Settings
- Admin B should be able to get to Activity Settings even if they can't access the logo document
- Activity Settings throws an Insufficient Privileges error
If this particular issue is encountered, salesforce.com support is capable of identifying the Document ID that is the source of the problem, so that the document owner can be contact to either have the folder on the document used changed, or have a different document used that is in a public folder.
If you encounter this issue, please log a case for salesforce.com support, and reference this known issue.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.