Users attempting to update files that are a part of a Content pack in a Library they do not have access to receive an error.
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2681688 ·Reported By 0 users
If a user attempts to update a file in content that is a part of the Content Pack utilizing a custom record type housed in another library where they do not have access they will receive the following error:
"Unable to Finish Processing Request"
due to the lack of the correct permissions in the other library.
1. Create a record type for Content
2. Upload a file as user A using the above record type to Library A where User B has access.
3. User A then adds that file to a Content Pack in Library B where they have access but, User B does not.
4. User B then attempts to upload a new version of the file created in step 1.
5. The "Unable to Finish Processing Request" is thrown.
1. Grant User B access to library B where the Content pack is located. Multiple libraries might be required if it is a member of multiple packs. A tab is available when viewing the file to determine what packs it is a member of.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.