When collapsed, HTML tags are shown in the summary of the chat transcripts in the console case feed.
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2333191 ·Reported By 0 users
When a transcript has been attached to a case, html tags are displayed on the console case feed when it's collapsed.
1. Go to Live chat transcript tab of the console.
2. Create new live chat transcript or clone existing transcripts.
3. Add the following text, or any random text, into the body of the transcript.
Person A: Hello!
Person B: How can I help you?
3. Attach it to case id.
4. Go to case tab and open the case to which is it is attached.
5. Go to feed view.
6. Collapse the feed item.
7. You will notice html tags in the summary of the feed.
Expand the summary of the chat transcript in the case feed in order to see the whole transcript.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.