Order Sharing Access isn't correctly updated when Order Owner is changed as a result of an Account Owner change
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2603801 ·Reported By 3 users
Orders change ownership during Account Transfer if the Order doesn't have a Contract activated but that change does not update the share table and the new owner doesn't have access to the Order.
1. Set Account and Order Sharing model to private.
2. Create an Account and set the owner to "User 1"
3. Create a Draft Order on the Account
4. Create a Draft Contract on the Account with an associated Draft Order
Change the Account Owner to "User 2".
Owner for #3 and 4 is correctly updated to User 2, but the Sharing Access isn't updated and still shows User 1.
- Have a Contract activated before transferring the Account.
- Manually share the records after transferring.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.