Downloading multiple large Content Delivery files simultaneously results in truncated files
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2566811 ·Reported By 3 users
Recipients of Content Delivery files have noticed that downloading multiple files simultaneously usually leads to downloaded files that are not complete. This usually happens when the delivery files are at least 200 MB. Although one file may download as expected, the other two reflect a downloaded file size that's 5-10% of the expected file size.
1. Open three or more tabs on a browser
2. Load a Content Delivery url in each tab (files should be 200 MB or more)
3. Begin the download process for each tab
4. Once download completes for all tabs, review the downloaded files in the respective local folder
5. Observe that one of the files may be complete and the others are a fraction (5-10%) of the expected size
Download one Content Delivery file at a time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.