Clicking Change Owner for Cases in Console, Cursor disappears from Lookup when Knowledge Sidebar Component Refreshes
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2564225 ·Reported By 3 users
When Knowledge One is enabled and added to the Console, if you change the owner of a record, the cursor will relocate from the Owner field to the Knowledge Search bar.
1. Update your User record and check the "Service Cloud User" checkbox and "Knowledge User" checkbox (ensure you have enabled Knowledge under Setup)
2. Go to Setup|Create|Apps and create a Console App
3. Edit the Case page layout and edit the Custom Components to add Knowledge One to the right component
4. Go to a Case in the Console and expand the Knowledge component on the right so you can see the search bar
5. Click Change next to the Owner field on the Case
6. Notice that when the page fully loads (Knowledge component will take a second to refresh), the cursor is no longer in the Owner field, but is in the Knowledge Search bar
You have to reclick into the User lookup field.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.