Help text can not be shown correctly in "Update a Record" action when "Enable Compact Feed View in the Console" is enabled
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2495766 ·Reported By 0 users
Help text can not be shown correctly in action when using the console if the "Enable Compact Feed View in the Console" feature is enabled.
1. set any text to Help Text of Case's Contact Name, Status, Subject and Description
2. create "Update a Record" type action for Case
3. add the above created action to Case's Page layout as Publisher Actions
4. Make sure the Layout's feed view has the "Enable Compact Feed View in the Console" feature enabled.
5. configure Service Console
6. access to Service Console and open an existing case
7. click the added publisher action in feed view
You will see that Help text can not be shown correctly.
Disable the "Enable Compact Feed View in the Console" in the Feed View of the Page Layout.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.