Lightning for Outlook Error - Couldn't validate the Exchange identity token
This error is coming up after login to the Lightning for Outlook add in. It is only occuring for some users, others are able to get through successfully. I have searched and not found a lot of information on the error, does anyone have a solution?
Also, this has not yet come shown up on their Trust Status(https://status.salesforce.com/)
- In Outlook Desktop select File and then under Account Settings, select the link under the bullet "Access this account on the web" (it should be an outlook.office365 link). We used Chrome, but that didn't seem like it would make a difference.
- Select an email in the Outlook Web instance and in the top right, select the three dots drop down. Select Salesforce from the drop down and you'll be prompted to enter your credentials.
- Enter credentials and confirm Salesforce with Outlook Web
- Go back to Outlook Desktop and close the Salesforce tab and re-open - everything should sync up and work at this point
Something went wrong
The mailbox being accessed doesn't have a valid account state ('ProtocolDisabled').
Refresh the page
The highest count I got to was 8 tries and the average was 3-4.
I have tried Jeremy Hashiguchi's steps but it didn't work.
We had all of our users reset their Exchange password which has resolved the problem.
- Login to LFO - get error message
- Quit Outlook completely, verify closed from Task Manager
- Launch Outlook, login to LFO
This Issue faced by globally !! Lots of users facing the same issue in our org.
Anyone know about this what is the reason for this issue?
Now it this issue has been resolved ?
@Kumar Vikash Yesterday , You had capture any screenshot form Salesforce site. If you have so please share with me.
In your Salesforce account, please follow the path below:
PATH: Salesforce | Setup | From the quick find search, type in Outlook Integration | Look for the User Mapping | Revoke or delete your Login
After that, go to your Outlook Web Application and try to login again to the Salesforce sice panel. Go back to your Outlook Desktop Version, and try to login.