WE have banner images stored in Static resources . I have a requirement to add one more new banner image to the same file . I am new to this . Can anyone pplease tell me how do I access that file and update with one more banner image
Appreciate your response
If it isn't a zipped file, then you cannot add another image to the same static resource. You will need to either create a brand new resource, or replace the old one with a zip archive. If you do replace it, though, you'll need to change any component that uses this static resource so that it takes the banner image from inside the zip.
- Go to the static resource detail page: Setup -> Custom Code -> Static Resource
- Click on the name of the static resource you're interested in. This will take you to the detail page
- Download the existing zip file using the "View file" link
- unzip the file on your local computer, add the asset you want to the folder structure and re-zip
- Go back to the static resource listing page, and click "Edit" next to your entry.
- Upload the new zip file via the "Choose file" button.
I have joined recently and I dont any documentation for these . I ahve been asked to add another image . If I click the view file, it gets downloaded . I have two files . In which one I should add the image . Please help me .