Deleting a user's task?
Strange thing happening to my colleague. He can't delete his old tasks assigned to him:
I am an admin user. He is a standard user so technically he is below me. I am aware of the following conditions needed to delete a task:
- Have the “Edit Tasks” and “Edit Events” permissions
- Be assigned to the activity, or
- Be above the user assigned to the activity in the role hierarchy, or
- Have the “Modify All” object-level permission in the related record, where the sharing model for that record is “Controlled By Parent,” or
- Have the “Modify All Data” permission
Ah I see. Thanks!
I will try this out on his account and get back to you.