What is the Flex Error #1001: Digest mismatch with RSL error mean and how fix?
Flex Error #1001: Digest mismatch with RSL https://na11.salesforce.com/_swf/121310/sfc/flex/framework_22.214.171.12483.swf. Redeploy the matching RSL or relink your application with the matching library.
What is the error and what is the fix?
I haven't found much information about this issue.
Did you just upgrade your player?
Her is what I tried and what is NOT helping.
- Reinstall new or older Adobe Flash Versions
- Delete all cookies
- Start browser (I used Explorer, Mozilla and Chrome) in the "private" mode
- Start from another Computer (my private one at home)
- logged in as another User.
Salesforce claims it is an Adobe problem, does any of you have these problems too. Just go to object "Libraries" , click on "Create new..." and then choose "Content Pack".
Any help or suggestions are welcome.
Mac OSX 10.7.5
Chrome Version 23.0.1271.64
Safari version 6.0.2
Chrome has Flash player 11,4,402,265 installed
Safari has Flash Player 11,5,31,2 installed
we are experiencing a similar error message in our production org.
***Child Escalation to Backline - 08592988***
Case 08521154 - Flash / Content
We are expecting quick resolution from Tier3
Thanks for the reply. I also had a support ticket open with SF. After a couple of weeks they gave up and told me it was a problem with Adobe, they don't support Adobe, and closed the ticket without a resolution. I hope you get a better response and if you do please reply.
I can tell you that I am continuing to test the issue. I am able to get everything to work correctly from my home machine. Taking my work laptop that fails at work to my home network still fails. There must be something at the OS level that we have set on our work machines that is causing this error but I have not been able to find it yet. What little you can find onlie says that you should clear the Flash cache from the control panel to get past this error. However that does not work in my case. Others have said that they get the error only from users accessing the internet via a VPN but again that is not the case with me.
If I do finally find a solution I will post it here.
At this point I am giving up. I am very disappointed in SF and their support. We pay for premium support and do not get the value we should from that support.
1) Select any content item in the library
2) Select "Deliver Content" "Deliver this content" from the content details
3) click "Save and Next"
4) Click "Preview"
After following these steps I no longer get the error when trying to create a new Content Pack from the libraries screen.
If you close all browser windows and clear the Flash cache via the windows control panel flash program you will start getting the error again until you follow these steps.
I have a new support ticket open with SF to get them to address this problem.
I hope this helps anyone else seeing this error.
The problem here is not Adobe, the problem is Salesforce. How can they develope the content module in "flash"????? Flash is for animations.
Salesforce told you they don't support Adobe???? How can someone give that answer after they are making us using it????
Come one Salesforce stop giving those ridiculous answers and move the content module to HTML5 as you should do from the begining !!!
I was looking because one of our users is getting the error. I was not getting the problem myself on IE and Firefox, but I tried clearing my Adobe cache from Windows Control Panel Adobe and now I get the problem on both browsers plus Chrome (I didn't check Chrome was working in the first place).
I've tried looking at Flash content on another web site but that has not helped (not sure why I though it might!)
Previewing existing content fixes it.
First of all, Flash is NOT just for animations. Most Flash work today is for business RIAs (rich internet applications), although it may be slowly diminishing in popularity since the advent of HTML5. But I digress...
These errors occur when RSL libraries (externally compiled libraries, like a Windows DLL) used by another, separately compiled, Flash application were not compiled with the same SDK. It is unlikely whoever produced the compiled Flash content forgot to release all the latest versions of the RSLs with the applications that use them, so I would be suggesting the issue came down to caching of the old RSLs by either the server or (more often the case) the local browser. So when the new application loads up and goes looking for the RSL, it is given an old copy that causes this error to spit out.
I don't know where Flash is still used in Salesforce (since I'm only new to this platform), but I do see errors frequently when browsing the web pages that pop up because I run a debug Flash Player plugin in my browser. So it's still there somewhere...
Hope this helps to explain these errors belatedly :)