How Can I activate the chat function in my Salesaforce.
I want to work my cases with this chat app.
- Click Your Name | Setup | Customize | Chatter | Settings.
- Click Edit.
- Select Enable. Deselect to disable Chatter.
- Optionally select Allow Emails so users can choose to receive email notifications about Chatter updates.
- Select Allow Invitations to let users invite people to join Chatter for your
Invited users have access to Chatter people, profiles, groups, and files but can’t see record data unless they have a Salesforce.com license.Note
- Enter email domains to define who can join Chatter for your organization. The domains you enter should include those used in email addresses for your company, such as yourcompany.com.Important
- Click Save.
- Enabling Chatter also enables the new user interface theme, which updates the look and feel of Salesforce.com.
- Enabling Chatter also enables Global Search, which allows you to search across Salesforce.com, including Chatter feeds, files, groups, and people.
- When Chatter is enabled for organizations with 15 or fewer users, all users automatically follow each other.
- After enabling Chatter for your organization, you can also enable Chatter Mobile for supported mobile devices.
I am wondering what are the best chat app for adding to an org to solve cases?
Do you know, when a client and an agent talk on a chat appp and this conversation is attach it to the case...
There is not a native App? Some app that come with salesforce? I have to install it from trhe app exchange? I look for an App and all of them were not for free!