Custom object tab only visible to admin
I have created a tab for Vacation Requests.
I have selected "Default On" for the Acct Manager Profile.
I have added the Vaction Requests tab to the Sales App, in which the Acct Manager Profile functions.
I have additionally set the Tab Visibility (or whatever it's called) within the Acct Manager Profile to "Default On".
I can see the tab under System Admin. When I log in as any of the users in the Acct Manager profile, the tab isn't available.
There are several fields within Vacation Requests that are read-only and the entire Vacation Requester object is not visible to the Acct Manager profile, because it has to be populated with HR data. I thought maybe this could this be why it won't appear in the Acct Manger profile, but when I created a test object with corresponding tab, it only showed up in my profile and not the Acct Manager's, despite doing all of the aforementioned steps. Also, when I set all of the fields in Vacation Requests to visible and editable, the tab was still MIA in the Acct Manager profile.
I am out of ideas as to what I'm doing wrong. It's got to be something simple. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
1. Goto Setup: Create: [Custom Object Name]: Edit
2. Scroll down until you see the section titled "Deployment Status".
3. Make sure this is set to Deployed.
1. Have you checked the CRUD permissions on the Profile? You can find this near the bottom of the Profile Page.
2. Have you looked in the "All Tabs" tab? Perhaps it's simply not been added to the App yet?
They have been added to the app but they do not appear in the All Tabs tab.
@ ImpStout - nope, the tabs aren't visible under All Tabs.