Email Alert when Status Changes
Can you check with your System Administrator that it is already set...if not...then I can guide you how to create a workflow which will send Email to Assigned Partner's Contact on Lead when Lead Status is chaged to "Assigned Partner"
0. Create and Email Field and get Partner Contact's Email Address. (I assume you already have this)
1. Goto Setup | Create | Workflow and Approval | Workflow Rule| Click on New Rule
2. Select Object as "Lead" in this page and click next
3. Set the Criteria as in screen shot. .. Click on Save&Next
4. Click on "Add Workflow Action" and Select "New Email Alert"
5. Give Email Alert suitable name and Template you want to use for outgoing email. Select Recepient Type as Email Field and Select Partner Contact's Email field in selected recepient (see Screen Shot)
6. Click on Save...then Click on Done... then Click on Activate.
I hope this helps...let me know if you need futher help.