Paused and Waiting Interviews
we seem to be running into a few errorrs.
I believe this is what you're looking for: https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=process_limits_scheduled.htm&language=en_US
- If scheduled actions fail to execute—for example, because the user who caused the process to start is inactive—the admin who created the process receives an email with details about the failure. Salesforce makes additional attempts to execute failed scheduled actions before removing them from the queue. For details about error notifications, see Errors Received after a Process Starts Evaluating a Record.
- After you deactivate a process, any scheduled actions continue as usual.
- You can’t delete a process if it has unexecuted groups of scheduled actions. For details about deleting unexecuted groups of scheduled actions, see Delete Unexecuted Scheduled Actions.
- An organization can process up to 1000 groups of scheduled actions per hour. Each group of scheduled actions is associated with a schedule, such as “3 days from now.” When a schedule is processed, the associated actions are executed. If an organization exceeds this limit, Salesforce processes the remaining schedules in the next hour. For example, if an organization has 1,200 groups of pending actions scheduled to be processed between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM, Salesforce processes 1000 groups between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM and the additional 200 groups between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM.
- An organization can have up to 30,000 pending schedules and waiting flow interviews at one time.
- For processes that are set to run when a record is created or edited, scheduled actions remain in the queue only as long as the criteria for those actions are still valid. If a record no longer matches the criteria, Salesforce removes the scheduled actions for that record from the queue.
- For processes that are set to run when a record is created, Salesforce never reevaluates the record with that process. Scheduled actions remain in the queue, even if the record no longer meets the associated criteria when the scheduled actions are executed.
- If you schedule an action for 0 Days Before a date, save the process, and then reopen the process, the schedule in the process changes to 0 Days After the date. The process still executes at the specified time.
- If you schedule an action for 0 Days After a date, there may be a delay from the time represented by the date field before the action group executes.
I'm pretty sure any scheduled actions will continue as usual, but I am not 100% certain on flow interviews that were paused by a user.
I hope this helps!