Now add the product description to the quote line line editor field set and add this product. You will see the following:
This does not match the plan text description on the product and looks to be encoded.
Now simply edit the description and click save in the rich text editor and you will see that it is corrected:
Is this a bug? I cannot imagine it is intended functionality.
From the CPQ Quote "Edit Lines" button I get a screen which tells me the quote has no line items and to click the "Add Products" button, however there is no add products button.
This is in a sandbox org, which was just refreshed from production. I've done the OAuth already in the config settings. What else am I missing?
Here is a screen shot:
Can anyone give a bit of direction around these two VF pages and where we might find changes to them in the past few releases? We just tried to upgrade a sandbox from 26.0.22 to 208.4 and are having some issues, and any changes to these might help give us some direction on the investigation. Searching in the Steelbrick Community hasn't brought much up so far.
Thank you in advance!
Read up here: https://community.steelbrick.com/t5/Release-Notes/CPQ-Winter-17-Release-Notes/ta-p/7998
As we use both Product Descriptions and Configured Product Descriptions, I am having to use up many of the alotted 100 Apex just to be able to use a single description field on Quote Lines
- Active should be set to "True"
- Calculator Evaluation Event should be either "On Initialization" or "Before Calculate". On Load technically works, but it is not the most recent possible value for that field.
- Lookup Object should be blank.
- Price Actions are very similar the conditions, with Target Object set to Quote, Target Field set to your desired field (Status, WaterMark Shown, etc.) and Value set to the value you want inserted
I'm selling two products: total eclipse and partial eclipse sun classes.
- Total Eclipse list price $10
- Partial Eclipse list price $5
- Total Eclise selling price $9
- Partial Eclipse selling price $2.25. (50% * $5 = $2.50 * 10% = $2.25)
The buttons on the edit lines page are not visible like they are in productions. Has anyone run into this? if so, does it mean I need to uninstall and reinstall CPQ in salesforce sandbox?
Currently Cross Order functionality aggregates subscriptions total on the account. I have a use case with a client where we need to cross order enabled, but only restricted to the contract. Use case is where one account could hold multiple contracts with ties to different child accounts. We would want the discount schedules with cross order enabled to be restricted to their contracts, and not spread discounts across the multiple contracts. What would be the best path on implementing this in the system? Is this currently even possible?