as the historical trend reporting is very limited in Salesforce I would be interested what the limitations in Wave Analytics are. Do I have better and more possibilities there? Especially the time frame and the amount of data, has that been increased with Wave?
Thanks and best regards
There are certain limits in wave analytics given below:
- Number of trended datasets per user 5
- Maximum number of rows per snapshot 100,000
- Maximum number of rows for all monthly snapshots per org 40 million
David Hales (1071)
I am setting up a process with Process Builder. I have a Job (Object) where i want to check if a value has changed.
- I have set to start the process when the record is created or edited. Allow process to evaluate a record multiple times in a single transaction set to yes.
- I have defined the criteria to a filter contion that evaluates if MyField1 Is Changed = True
- Action: Update MyField2 with the value of MyField1
How could i get MyField2 populated both when MyField1 is updated or filled in for the first time?
Are you using the 'Filter Conditions are met' or 'Formula Evaluates to True' option for your Criteria?
Sounds like 'Filter Conditions': then create two criteria - 1) Field1 IsChanged =TRUE -OR- 2) Field1 WasSet =TRUE.
and dont' forget to change the Filter Considitons to 'Any of the consitons are met (OR)'
If using 'Formula': then use something like OR( ISNEW(), ISCHANGED( Field1)).
If you get stuck please try to post screenshots, and if this works please remember to mark 'Best Answer' so that your question gets closed for the community. Thanks!
Data Loader logs in, but never loads. Using Data Loader 39.0.0 for Mac, and this is a problem since Feb 13, 2017. No issues logging on prior to this date.
The users of Data Loader in my org are unable to use Data Loader since yesterday.
- We are all using Macs, the application opens and we are asked to login.
- We select the OAuth option and select our Production environment.
- Once we enter our credentials, we get a pop-up for Allow Access? Select Allow.
- Then we get a pop-up that says, File Download (attached)
- After clicking Save, the application hangs on the following screen (attached)
- When you close out of it an error appears on the regular login screen saying to check your username and password; however, when I go to the Setup -> Manage Users -> Login History it shows that the Status of the Dataloader Partner application was a Success.
Do i receive an email when the exam is available? How can i check if if my release exams are up to date?
As I am trying to change logo for apps in my develop.force.com account, which i can change all apps logo at a time. Please help in this, I got other solution for invidual app logo change...
But I want to change all apps like Sales, Call Center, Marketing, App Launcher, ...etc.,
2) Select "Debug" tab --> Open Execute Anonymous Window
3) In this window, type
Please make sure to replace MyClass with the apex batch class name that you have written/ want to execute.
Here is documentation I found on adding Google tracking to a Community:
Note: I think this only works for newer (Lightning) communities.
There’s also an app, but I believe it is out-of-date: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016cuSEAQ
Hope this helps!
Lightning Voice is expected to be generally available in July 2016 for Sales Cloud Lightning users with Lightning Professional Edition and above in the U.S. and Canada.
Now I'm starting Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins, and all of a sudden Rob has been replaced by a woman named Tonya Jones. Does anyone know if Rob is still with the company? Nothing at all against Tonya, I just want to make sure Rob's okay; he seemed like a good guy.