For this scenario you will require a custom visualforce page. Then you would create a custom button to call on this VF page and replace the standard Convert button with the custom button. So, when you clicked the custom button, it would automaticallyconvert the lead instead of taking your users on standard Lead Convert page.
Do some web searches for custom lead convert page, as this topic has gone around and around. You will probably find everything you need to implement this.
I received a spreadsheet from the business to create Lead Assignment rules by zip code. There are over 43k of them so manually creating them is not an option.
I don't see the Lead Assignment object in the data loader, so I don't think I can insert these.
Has anyone had this same issue? Is there a way to get these leads assigned to the proper sales rep by zip code?
- Create a custom object called ‘Zip Codes’. Create fields as necessary, including the following: Zip Code (text, 10 characters) and Sales Rep (user lookup). Make the ‘Zip Code’ field an external ID.
- Create a trigger which will do the follow. On creation of a Lead, use the zip code to run a query on the ‘Zip Codes’ object to identify the Sales Rep for that zip code, and assign the Lead to the Sales Rep.
- The solution works even better if the customer already maintains a spreadsheet of Zip Codes and associated Sales Reps. In this instance, they can convert the spreadsheet into a CSV, and upload the CSV of all Zip Codes.
I have a cross-filter report created to pull this information back, but it's still not pulling every account that hasn't seen any activity in the past 90 days.
What I am doing wrong here?
Thanks for the help!
It would be great if someone could answer the above question.
Thanks a lot!
Suppression lists differ from Exclusion lists, although the filtering logic at send time is the same. Exclusion lists are subscribers who have a status of active, bounced, held, or unsubscribed and who may want to continue receiving messages. You select an exclusion list at the time of send. For example, you send a newsletter to List A but later realize you want to send it to List B. Some of the subscribers on List A also exist on List B and you don't want to send them the same email twice. When you send to List B, you select List A as an exclusion list.
Use a suppression list to:
- filter the audience of an email send, which ensures your publications are sent to the subscribers who want to see them.
- show and adhere to regulatory compliance to CAN-SPAM laws.
- control who receives particular communications from a company. In Enterprise 2.0, suppression lists can be shared between parent and child business units.
What is is required to rectify.
I would suggest you to post your query in DB Amp support forum (https://getsatisfaction.com/DBAmp) to get it resolved. Else you can reach out DB Amp developer Bill Emerson (email@example.com) directly.
Please look into the similar thread posted in DB Amp support forum.
Kindly please close this thead by making best answer and keep this community clean. Thank you.
In lightning , Set up always opens in a new tab . I am following Trailhead , and as per their videos , their in an Option as Setup Home under the Setup icon, that does not appear in my dev org.
Please help. I wish setup to open in the same page as in classic.
Meet the New and Improved Setup:
I have a field called 'Churn Month' that when I change the account status to 'Lost Customer', I want to populate with a formula (as a Field Update in a workflow):
if( ISBLANK(next_bill_2__c) , TODAY(),
When the 'Churn Month' field is blank, the process works perfectly. However, for some of our accounts we already have a past value on this field (bring-back customers that churned and came back), it won't update and the old value remains.
Any suggestions why?